Friday, 27 November 2015

Fashion // HUGE Mango Wishlist


mango 2





Find all items on MANGO.com! (everything 30% off this weekend)

For the past couple of months I've been eyeing up basically everything on the mango website - all the clothes are SO nice and I've been loving all their winter woolies recently! I love how the website is set out aswell - it's really clean looking and easy to navigate, not to mention their advertising campaigns are spot on, which just makes me want everything even more - doh! Mango beats Topshop for me at the moment! What's even better is everything is 30% off online and in store for the whole of this weekend, eekkk :)

Do you shop at Mango?
Which is your favourite piece from my wishlist?
What is your current favourite fashion store/website?

bloglovin' // instagram // twitter

*post not sponsored, I just really love Mango*


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a beautiful, cozy-looking wishlist! Loving the blush pink and coral pieces especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wishlist!

    Jess xx | http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely round-up of clothes! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades you selected ! Very peaceful

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never shop at Mango but this are all lovely!
    -Maria
    IN 1997

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig