Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Twister Heels

 heels and socks: both asos
playsuit: lipsy (old)
headband: beau xoxo

As soon as I set eyes on the Asos collaboration with Walls ice cream I just knew I had to have a piece o' that! The whole collection just screams nostalgia and I seriously love all the cute and quirky pieces :) The standout item however has to be these crazy cool twister lolly inspired heels which I just think are so fun and the heel looks just like a twister lolly don't ya think? Almost good enough to eat! I've gone for a full on girly look here and I actually find these shoes are such a statement piece that they are quite hard to style - any ideas?! They sold out so fast initially but I've been keeping my eye out and they keep coming available again before selling out so just keep checking like I did (constantly) if you're after them :) definitely the best shoes I've ever owned!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. You look just like a Doll !
    Xoxo

    http://www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers - these shoes are amazing! It's cool that ASOS have collaborated with Walls Ice Cream :) Can only mean good things :)

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  3. endless love for these heels!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this playsuit is blimming adorable! so perfect for summer! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the floral print on your jumpsuit! So pretty! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word. Adorable!!! I need this playsuit in my life <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun, summery outfit! The floral print is super pretty and the socks are amazing! I was obsessed with My Little Ponies when it was little :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! Your playsuit is so cute! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is adorable, you look amazing.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. <333 you always look so cute

    I am big fan of your blog and style

    Please check out my new post!

    Karolina Gerspucci

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you look so cute! love everything about this outfit, seriously from head to toe :-)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig