Saturday, 13 June 2015

Topshop White Jamie Jeans


cape scarf: asos
jeans, top, sandals and socks: all topshop (top and sandals old, similar herehere and here)
bag: skinnydip
watch: toywatch
necklace: present

I've rediscovered my old love for skinny jeans again this year since I got my black coated leigh jeans and now my go-to pair for S/S are these white beauties. I've found them such a great staple to have during Spring whilst it's been sunny but not particularly hot :) I originally was going to go for the 'leigh' style again as I love the style and fit of my black pair so much but when I tried them on they were so thin and slightly see-through - they looked really cheap and didn't seem the same quality as my black pair despite being the same style! I tried on every style white skinny jean in Topshop in the end and fell in love with the 'Jamie' style - they don't have quite as much stretch as the Leighs probably because the fabric is thicker (just like a traditional jean) but they are still really 'skinny', comfy and I just think they look awesome!

Which style of all the Topshop jeans is your favourite?


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. loving the white and grey together! your bag is so cool too!

    Maybelline Color Drama giveaway over at Velvet-Winter if you fancy entering:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great <3 I really wanna pick up the jaime jeans since I think the leigh ones are too thin as well

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love the Joni jeans! That scarf is beaut.

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the bag!!! Its so brill xx

    Laura / smileatstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jeans are stunning! You can't beat white jeans!
    The bag is super cute also!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Jamie jeans! I picked up another pair yesterday!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! the socks and bag make it!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white pieces for summertime- so fresh and pretty! That bag is incredible too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agreed, my Leigh jeans feel really cheap, they're more like jeggings! Love your jamies though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous outfit! love the socks/sandals combo xx

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this outfit, and that bag is so cute!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cool !
    I'm following you dear !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that cape / scarf from ASOS! Gorge! The bag is super cool too :-)

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite style of jeans from Topshop is the Joni jeans (I have about 15 pairs) BUT I bought my first ever pair of their Jamie jeans and I love them Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von über 270€ auf meinen Blog.
    New Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!! Win a Beauty Set in the value of 270€. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE this outfit, and your blog is amazing!!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit. Casual yet super stylish. Your heels and socks are my favorite pieces here :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig