Friday, 26 June 2015

Girly

jeans and necklace: topshop (necklace - old)
jacket: lipsy
shoes: river island
sunglasses: ray ban
bag: zatchels

Just a quick one today as I'm currently in Seattle :) I've never been before so I'm quite intrigued as to what it will be like, really don't know what to expect!
Managed to put this post together before I went - just a cute casual girly look. I wouldn't say this is my usual style - as I've mentioned before I've only recently started enjoying wearing jeans again and I would normally team skinnies with chunky boots but these delicate stiletto sandals make a nice change for Summer. Not showcasing groundbreaking style here haha but I hope you like anyways!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You look gorgeous !
    That coat it's amazing.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket and the necklace! Hope you're having fun in Seattle, very jealous haha! xx

    A Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! really like the color palette of this whole look! loving your necklace and shoes!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Loved this post, your style is amazing!
    I'm a new blogger and I'm finding fellow British Bloggers!
    Molly xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning look, that jacket is to die for <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig