Friday, 17 April 2015

The Gingham Shirt

hat: h&m
shirt and scarf: both asos
bag: monki
jeans: topshop
boots: old (similar here)

I'm just gonna go right out there and say that my top S/S15 trend is (joint with denim, obvs) GINGHAM! I have a few gingham print pieces in my wardrobe so I thought I'd show you how I like to style my favourite print of the moment :) Starting with the gingham shirt . . . and in my next post I will show you how I style this cute gingham skirt. Hope you like!

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love gingham too, there are so many different ways to wear it and I love that! This is such a cute outfit, perfect for those crisp spring days!


    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah this outfit is perfect! loving the hat:)

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is how i want to dress everyday! love love love

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of patterns here- super cool! Great shoes too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so nice! I love your trousers!

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!
    http://www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful outfit, I'm in love with your outfit. You look stunning. I really like your style :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/inspire-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your loutfit is just to die for!! :)

    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love the black and white! The cape is gorgeous!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such an unique style - I love it! Those shoes are my fave piece of the whole outfit, so cool!

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig