Wednesday, 28 January 2015

New Job And New Blog Design


Yeah so I'm a month late on the whole Happy New Year thing but anyhow, Happy New Year :)
Unfortunately I haven't been able to blog for a while and I'm only just getting chance to catch up on reading blogs and watching my fave youtubers after a very hectic end to last year!

About 6 months ago I found out that I had been successful for a job position I'd applied for as cabin crew which was so exciting, however my life has completely changed so I haven't had any time to dedicate to AZTEC DOLL for the past couple of months :( but I'm dying to start taking outfit photos again soon and I got so many beauty products for Christmas that I can't wait to show off on here, hehe!

I started my cabin crew training in November last year and had to live in London for a couple of months, in a hotel of all places! Now having started the actual job (my first flight was New Years Eve!) I will be moving down South for good in March as I'm finding it difficult commuting to Heathrow from where I live at the moment in Lancashire.

After flying for only a month I've been lucky enough to have visited some amazing places such as LA, Cape Town and Tokyo - pics above ^ ^  I've actually been abroad more times this month than in my whole life previously which I think is kinda weird . . . I'd only been on a plane twice before this so it's good to finally have the opportunity to travel.

2014 was definitely my year and I ticked off a lot of boxes . . . 
* got a dream job
* married a dream man, my Zakarie James <3
* got to go to my ultimate long time dream destination New York on my honeymoon
* got my dream car . . . a fiat 500, genuinely wouldn't swap it for any other car, it's a cute white bubble :D
* went to watch the tennis at Wimbledon which I've wanted to do since I was little
* and made the decision to move away from the North . . . and away from my comfort zone :/ scary!

To see more you can follow me on twitter @_AZTEC_DOLL or instagram @_AZTEC_DOLL


Anyway, I'm hoping in 2015 without any last minute wedding planning or any big career moves I will be able to fit in a lot more BLOGGING!
As a bit of a motivator and something I have been considering for a very long time I recently updated my blog design :) Pipdig seemed a popular choice amongst bloggers and after seeing they do premade templates on their website at a reasonable price I decided to go with them. I am so glad I went ahead and got in touch as I am so much happier with how my blog looks now :D It was so speedy too - I placed my order at about 4am and when I woke up (at about lunchtime, oopsy!) it had been installed and my brand spanking new blog was good to go!
What do you think of the new look?

**Also I finally got round to writing my 'about me' section if ya wanna check it out HERE**

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Awww sounds like an amazing new job! And so many amazing places you get to go and visit! Well done lovely.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your job! Looked like you had an amazing year last year!! And love the blogger theme, I used pipdig, they are amazing!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely year for you! Congrats on your new job, I love you new theme as well

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, huge congrats on the new job! Such an amazing opportunity. And the new design looks great :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Sounds like such a dream job!! Rebeka xx

    www.rebekataylor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig