Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Ways to Wear . . . a Kimono

Untitled #49
Wear With . . . Patterns and Prints
top and skirt: topshop (old)
boots: original moroccan kilim boots from urban outfitters (can buy from bohemia)
rings: dixi
necklace: present

Wear With . . . Denim
playsuit: motel (old)
shoes and socks: topshop (old)

Wear With . . . Black
sunglasses and boots: topshop (similar here)

I bought this little white lies kimono while I was in New York which meant I got it a fair bit cheaper, woohoo! In the UK you can buy it from the direct website little white liesurban outfitters and topshop and I've noticed the price has gone down to a slightly more appealing £110 depending on where you shop :) I absolutely love it and I can see it's going to be my go-to cover up during the Summer nights. I must admit I'm not sure how wearable the hood is - I would probably feel a bit ridiculous walking down the street with the hood up unless I was actually on holiday, ha! But it's a nice touch all the same.

I can't get enough of this brand at the moment, I would love the crochet tunic to match my kimono and the penelope dress is another favourite.

Which is your favourite look? What do you think of little white lies?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. boots are gorgeous! want a pair myself!

    http://fashion--clash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of a kimono and this one is so pretty! Like it paired the black leather outfit especially. Cool shoes too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it's so dreamy! Perfect for Coachella!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kimono! so nice!
    http://artistikcreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the knee high socks, they look so cute on you! I wish I could wear them as I adore them but they always slip down my legs so I'm constantly pulling them up. Way to annoying to put up with xD

    P.S. Check out my blog
    http://elesaurus.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh love all of these looks!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how you've styled this kimono - especially the 3rd outfit!
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't decide whether I like outfits one or three better although I have to say the shoes in outfit two are so on-point #obsessed for realz haha :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all nice looks but I love the first! Those boots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig