Saturday, 12 April 2014

What I Wore . . . in New York

coat: eleven paris 
dress: river island (sold out)
belt and hat: topshop
creepers: underground

jacket and leggings: topshop
t-shirt: truffle shuffle (sold out)

I know these aren't the most ground-breaking of outfits but New York was bloody freezing when we went and it rained constantly for 2 of the days so I had to put warmth and comfort first, especially as we were walking around outside so much. I actually had to wear Zak's anorak for the last half of the weekend after laughing at him about how uncool it is. oopsy :/



If you would like to see any non fashion related pics from my honeymoon in New York . . . the sights, my new hubby etc then you can either follow my twitter @_AZTEC_DOLL or my instagram aztec_doll :)
Alternatively you can watch my honeymoon/NYC video diary on youtube HERE!


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Awww, you looked so cute! Love that Eleven Paris coat!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous xx

    http://www.sprfrk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so many fun outfits! Love the checkered pants and dress! Really enjoyed your NYC vlog as well :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to New York in february and it was amazing, I hope you had a good time despite the weather!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove the jacket in the first outfit! i want to go back to new york now so badly!!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? If so leave a comment on my blog. Thanks :)

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos doll! looks like you had a fab time

    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! Such cute outfits xo

    Sheworewhat

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing. Love your hair!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love your style!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting married! what a beautiful Honeymoon location, gorgeous
    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing style :) you look really great!

    http://agabierkophotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're adorable love your outfits xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig