Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Polka Dot Pretty

slip dress: urban outfitters (bought in NY)
top (worn underneath): miss selfridge
sunglasses: vintage
satchel: zatchels
jelly shoes: juju

Ahhh I've missed this backdrop! It's been ages since I've done outfit photos in my garden. Hopefully now it's brightening up outside I will be able to do a lot more outfit posts :)
I am absolutely loving these spaghetti strap style slip dresses at the moment which explains why I have ended up with 3 in my wardrobe recently (I always end up going OTT when I really fall for a trend!) The first one is this one from Urbans which I got while I was on honeymoon. It's by a brand called Lucca Couture which I don't know whether they sell in the UK or not. It's just the perfect 'throw on at anytime of day' dress :) and what other shoes to team it with than my trusty jellies? (which are making their first appearance since last Summer) Welcome back old friends!

How have you been styling your slip dress?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooh, this cami slip is the cutest! I still don't own any glitter jellies...This Summer! ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! I love your sunglasses!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove this bag , its so cute!!! :) xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear:)
    I love this post,and your blog!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Loving the sunglasses and the shoes especially :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love jellies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig