Saturday, 19 April 2014

My New Favourite Brand: Fresh


When I visited New York a few weeks ago (yes I will stop going on about it after this post. Hehe. Oopsy. I just honestly feel like it changed my life! Exaggeration? No.) I did take a teeny bit of spending money for fashion/beauty purposes (ofcourse!) but I wanted to spend wisely and make sure I got things that aren't readily available to buy at home.
I mostly ended up buying clothes to be honest as I'd sacrificed fashion for beauty in the lead up to my wedding as I went a bit crayyzee trying to find 'the perfect wedding makeup' *guilty* but the one beauty brand I knew I couldn't leave NY without was fresh!
I specifically wanted to get the Sugar Lip Polish as Lily Pebbles had mentioned it in her favourites video ages ago and it just really appealed to me so it had been in my 'mental wishlist' for some time. However when I got to the fresh counter there was just so many other products which drew me in and I was there for way longer than Zak would have liked! All the packaging just looked so clean and 'fresh'. haaa. professional yet quirky at the same time? I was just sold basically!
Eventually (sorry for the wait Zak!) I decided on a tinted lip balm which delivers the perfect 'your lips but better' shade - I was spoilt for choice with their range of sugar lip treatments but I've always loved the rose scent.
And the rose face mask: again there was a couple of others that took my fancy but 'rose' wins everytime with me. I have to say I have no regrets, the smell of the face mask is divine . . . it has a very strange runny jam like texture (messy but worth it) and on the 2 occasions I've used it so far (after cleansing) I've woken up with a 'fresh' (sorry!) revitalised and luminous complexion that people have actually commented on. I think that if someone else actually complements you then you know a product is worth buying rather than convincing yourself something is working because you really want it to. I do really recommend this mask for calming the skin and toning down any redness or angry blemishes. An absolute joy to use :)

The only negative about the brand I can think of is that it is hard to get hold of in the UK. I know there is a store dedicated to fresh in London but seen as I live up North and have no plans to visit this year it's not ideal.
Also the only place I've managed to find online that ships Fresh cosmetics within the UK is StrawberryNET. Now my only experience of trying to order from that site before is when I bought some morrocanoil, which I waited weeks on end for yet never received. When I emailed to find out it's whereabouts they apologised and gave me my money back but still no explanation with regards to what happened with my order so I've always been put off from ordering from there since. Looks like I may just have to try again though in order to get my 'fresh' fix!

Have you ever tried anything from fresh? Do you know anywhere I can get hold of it in the UK outside London?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand, but I could be doing with a good lip polish! The change of weather reeks havoc with my lips x x x


    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! Fresh is such a nice brand- their rose line really is great. The mask is such a nice treat :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never came across this brand before but this sounds pretty sweet! I'm actually looking for a good face mask and lovely review there :)

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very interesting products1
    Now I´m following you in bloglovin´#98 and GFC 127
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    Comment to me back to keep in touch~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try out products from Fresh for what feels like forever! They just do such interesting products in such pretty packaging. How could you say no? ;) haha
    Hope you have a lovely Easter :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, i love love love fresh products x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this tinted lip balm and LOVE it! I'm so gutted you can't order it from the US Sephora, I'll have to make a special trip to the London store sometime. :(

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and I love the sunnies! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig