Monday, 7 April 2014

I Got Married! + Honeymoon Vlog: New York



Heelllloooo! You may have noticed I've been absent from the blogging scene for just over a month or so . . . I've just been a bit tied up tying the knot you see ;) hehe! I got married to my . . . husband (aahh, still feels weird saying that!) Zakarie James on the 22nd March and I'm pleased to say it went without a hitch! 
It all happened so fast from when we set the date back in October and I still can't believe we managed to pull it off without forgetting something major. haaaa. I am still waiting to get the professional photos back and when I do I will be sure to pop some on here for y'all to see :) though if you would like to see a few snippets from the big day then you can check out my twitter: @_AZTEC_DOLL and instagram: aztec_doll.

Me and Zak were so lucky to be able to go to my all time dream destination for our honeymoon . . . New York! I say my dream destination as Zaks idea of a holiday is lying on white sands and soaking up the sun, but with the time frame we had (I was back at work the following week *cries*) NYC was the perfect choice and Zak ended up falling in love with the big apple just as much as I did :)
In the four days we were there we managed to do everything we planned despite the rain trying to dampen our spirits over the entire weekend *typical!*
I decided I wanted to film a few bits while we were there and I thought making a video diary would be perfect to keep as a a kind of souvenir of the best holiday we will ever have . . . an ideal way to show our family and friends what we got up to while we were there . . . it is also a great guide for anyone thinking about going to the big city in the future.
Anyway, I hope you check out ^^the vlog^^ this is my first attempt at anything like this - I have only ever filmed one other youtube video which was my everyday make up routine and editing this one was a lot more challenging (respect to every vlogger out there for your patience!) so if you like it please give it a thumbs up :)

Happy Viewing!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yay! Huge congrats on getting married and so exciting that you got to visit NYC! It's my absolute favourite place to visit. My bf and I went in January. Looks like you had an amazing time :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! really love the vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Loved the vlog, you'll need to share everything you bought - especially what was in that Barneys bag ;) <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! You must be so wonderfully happy! Hope you two enjoy your lives together :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Love your husbands giggling behind the camera ;)

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huuuuge congratulations!! That was such a cute vlog, I need to remember to do little videos like this when I go on holiday. :) I love NYC.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhhh congrats doll!! I'd love to go to New York one day too, looks like you had an amazing time!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig