Monday, 24 February 2014

Huge Fashion Wishlist

black
Sheer Cutouts
cami dress - miss selfridge // cut out boots - river island // socks - topshop // shorts - miss selfridge
jacket - topshop // hat - miss selfridge // sunglasses - taylor morris // tights - jonathan aston // lipgloss - topshop
top - topshop


silver
Silver and Holographic
holographic jacket - unif at glamorous // ring - dixi // skirt - topshop 
shoes - jeffrey campbell at nasty gal // ring - dixi // belt - asos // backpack - motel
leather jacket - river island // clutch bag - somewhere nowhere // skirt - motel


pastel
Sugary Sweet Pastels
blue jacket - river island // pink jacket - river island // hat - river island // sandals - the whitepepper // ring - dixi scrunchie - topshop // coat - topshop // jumper - topshop // crown - regal rose // unicorn clutch - the whitepepper
boots - river island // blue skirt - missguided // lipstick - topshop // rings - dixi // pink skirt - topshop


vibes
Spellbinding Prints
jacket - river island // long sleeved dress - dahlia // kimono - glamorous // rings - dixi // hat - miss selfridge
necklaces - dixi // playsuit - motel // sleeveless dress - river island // strappy dress - topshop

wicked
Blacker than Black
jacket - the whitepepper // boots - the whitepepper // boots - the whitepepper // skirt - topshop
hat - river island // ring - regal rose // dungarees - topshop // backpack - dahlia // jeans - topshop
unicorn clutch - the whitepepper // kimono - glamorous // crown - regal rose


Ok so this wishlist isn't very realistic unless I can come up with £500,000,000,000 . . . and so on . . .  from somewhere! 
But still, they're pretty to look at and it's good to have something to aim for :)

Which style do you find yourself lusting after? What are your favourite picks?

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The black shorts from the first set are so cute, love them! I'm definitely going to invest in a pastel leather jacket this season, that pink one is to die for. xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun picks! Definitely tempted by that Topshop lip gloss :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want so many of these, great picks!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lilac fluffy jumper is sooo cute!! I look awful in pastels but my god it makes me want to try even more haha :)

    So many gorgeous sets of things here, I love the black lace edged shorts too :)
    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these sets, the last one is my favorite, love all black outfits!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pale blue leather jacket is number 1 on my WANT list. It's currently sold out in all my local stores but I want it on meeeee.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing blog hun! followed you on gfc x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black on black list! Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I want everything on this list! the top collection has to be my favourite <3

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i love everything you've picked!! the holographic stuff is so cool! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these looks! Great job.. Check out my pastel look on my blog :)

    TERRIFACE | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo love the kimono!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have that silver iridescent/holographic backpack! I love it and I even have a purse and nail varnish to match!

    I have a Benefit Makeup set to giveaway on my blog. I'd love if you could have a look!

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so in love with the black and white items you chose as I am all about wearing black and white. Love this

    www.monokroma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig