Thursday, 2 January 2014

A year in outfits: What I wore in 2013


I know some people think these 'what I wore this year' posts are kind of pointless as of course they are outfits that have already been featured, but I personally love reading them on other peoples blogs! I think it's fun to see how peoples style has evolved over the course of a year (although in my case it shows that at the beginning of the year I loved skater skirts   . . .   and at the end of the year   . . .   oh - I still love skater skirts!) haaa.
Also I think they're a good idea to give any new readers an indication of your style and the kind of outfits you usually post, without them having to scroll back through your blog!
If any of you have posted the outfits you wore in 2013 just leave your link in the comments, I would love to check them out :)
Happy New Year to you all!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love your style, can't wait to see more from you in 2014 :)

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer looks were just the cutest! :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! The summer/spring looks were my fave :D
    Love ur blog ♥

    Khadija xo
    http://alittle-shimmer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing collection of photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great looks this year! You're definitely one of my faves :) Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your outfits!! Great choices! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster Award - check it out on my blog; eatingwearingliving.blogspot.co.uk

    RR xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an amazing style :)

    http://hllhelga.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig