Sunday, 20 October 2013

My Everyday Make Up Routine - First Ever YouTube Video!

- babylips not used in video but an everyday make-up essential!

Something a bit different today! I am so excited that today I uploaded my first ever YouTube video! :) :) :) 
I have been watching fashion and beauty YouTube videos on and off for a couple of years now - I'll go a couple of months without even thinking about them but then the obsession will take over me once again and I will stay up all night watching them. haha. I'm sure anybody else that watches YouTube videos will be able to relate to that. They are addictive. The first ones I started watching and still love to to this day are ghostpartieslilypebbles and llymlrs. Whether it's hearing about someone's latest can't-live-without products, checking out home made lookbooks or make-up tutorials, you name it, I'm watching it.
I've always thought I may make my own at some point but it is quite nerve-wrecking putting yourself in front of a camera, especially without make-up. I wasn't even sure whether I would post this video or not when I finished it but thinking of it as a kind of tester made it a lot less daunting and I've ended up being pretty pleased with the finished result, with it being my first try n'all!
I chose to film 'my everyday make-up routine' which I use practically everyday for work and it's a lovely natural pretty make-up look which only requires a few products and is so simple to copy! It's only a short video (about 3 minutes) so I hope you check it out and let me know what you think! Excuse the silly thumbnail but here it is!  . . . . . . 
Thumbs up if you like it! :)


SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Aww great first video lovely - you have nothing to worry about although I'm too scared to do my own so know exactly how you feel haha :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww great first video lovely - you have nothing to worry about although I'm too scared to do my own so know exactly how you feel haha :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, great to see a video! So fun! Your makeup looks so fresh and glowy- Dollymix is great on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first video! We have completely different colourings but that makeup suits you to a T!

    TigerlilyBeautyBlog | New Post: Evening/Pin-up/Birthday makeup

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great video! you should do more!!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the products you have used here! Great first video!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great first video! been dying to try Colour Boost lipstick and the Boi-ing concealer!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so pretty! I love your style

    ✿ ✿
    johannasartwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the products! I have a few of them here too :) great post and lovely blog!

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
    FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this! Looking forward to more of your videos :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed the video, looking forward to more and that blush is lovely

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just watched your video!! Its adorable I love the funny faces you pulled so cute! And you look gorgeous,I love the natural look to your make up and the pink blush looks gorgeous! Wish I was brave enough to do a youtube video! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. great!!! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, i must use nearly all of these products! Love the Clarins bronzer for winter..have you tried the body one too?

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your first youtube video! Love the look especially the mac blush :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing first video, and perfect makeup! I really enjoy your blog and would love to follow each other--please visit mine and I'll follow you back :)
    xo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so awesome that you've posted your first YouTube video! I tried posting a video about 6 months ago but got so self concious about it I took it down 2 days later, haha. I definitely agree with you talking in front of a camera without makeup on is super nerve wrecking! Best of luck with future videos :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done on your first video :) really liked it, you're so pretty with and without make up!

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on uploading your first YouTube video! I definitely know what you mean about being obsessed with watching them since I am too. Although it's very rare for me to have off-time haha. Loved the video and hope to see more in the future :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig