Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Make-up Haul


I realised I've built up quite a few new make-up bits over the past month so I thought I would share my latest purchases and do a bit of a haul post as I can't even remember the last time I did one. Most of these are the result of being sneaked into the trolley when doing the food shopping with my boyfriend. oopsy ;)

I don't know why I felt I needed 3 Bourjois black eyeliners but I was in such a rush at the time and needed one for a night out so I just picked up them all! One's a classic pencil, one's a felt tip style and one's a really chunky twist up kohl which looks perfect for a really smudgy, smoky eye so I'm sure I'll get my use out of them.
I'm a huge lover of tinted lip balm for everyday wear as I find it so uncomfortable wearing a full on lipstick daily, especially whilst I'm working. I love how a tinted balm adds some colour so I still look done up but I don't need to worry about it smudging or looking too over the top. I knew I'd love the Bourjois Colour Boosts as I've tried some of these chunky lip balm pens from other brands so I just went for it and got 'peach on the beach' and 'fuchsia libre'. I also got the Baby Lips in 'pink punch' which has a more subtle colour pay off which I'm sure you all know as I'm probably the last blogger ever to buy this. Haaaa, I'm so behind with the times.
This year I've ventured into wearing eyeshadow so I've added the much hyped about Naked 2 palette to my collection and this Max Factor double ended shadow stick which looked like a handy little gadget for eyes on the go. I got the one in 'bronze haze' as I'm loving these earthy tones for Autumn.
One product I'm particularly excited about is the brow zings which I've considered getting on and off for so long. I've only had chance to use it once so far and I found it quite fiddly but once I've had a bit more time to experiment I will definitely be letting you all know how I get on with it.

Have you tried any of these products?

I will be reviewing these products on here once I've had a bit of a play and made my mind up whether they're yay or nay, buy or bin . . . haha :)
I'm going to make an effort to do more reviews - I think I've actually only done one since I started my blog -  but I own so many beauty products and I love make-up and skincare so I may aswell share my opinion with the world . . . or the odd few people!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Loooove that Topshop lipstick, don't think I'd ever be brave enough to try it myself and it might overwhelm my pale self *haha*.

    Lauren xo
    http://whatlaurensayss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys - I have wanted to try that nars powder for a while, well the pressed version x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested in the max factor lip tint, I do love a bit of colour in my lipbalm! ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Topshop lipstick looks gorgeous! I love my Naked 2 palette, use it everyday.

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own the Naked 2 and LOVE it and I also own the MaxFactor eye shdadow. It's SO bad! It creases like crazy. I'll be posting a review on my blog soon.
    Maddy xxx

    www.crystaltipsrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arh, I want the Naked 2 palette so much! And that topshop lipstick looks gorgeous :3 I'm so jealous of the whole haul aha!

    I use the Benefit Brow Zings- it takes a little getting used to but now I can use it really quickly and nothing does my eyebrows as well! Hope you get on with it as well ^.^
    xx

    http://blog.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the urban decay palette, wondering if its worth the pennies. I may just take the plunge.

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello that was a very nice first video, I came across it on YouTube and your character seems friendly and welcoming. What camera did you use to film and what sorts of program's did you use to edit?
    http://feranmer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thankyou! I filmed it on my Sony tablet and I used Windows Movie Maker to edit :)

      Delete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig