Thursday, 5 September 2013

Motel Blue Babydoll Dress and Topshop Cutout Boots

dress: motel
boots, hat, socks and sunglasses: topshop (studded boots sold out online)
bracelet and charm: thomas sabo (present)
bag, dragonfly necklace and earrings: presents
cross necklace: regal rose
peace sign necklace: ebay

Yay! I have been blogging since January and I have just reached my first milestone - 100 followers on GFC! Carly from Carly's Beauty World was my 100th follower! Thank-you Carly! And thank-you to each and every one of you for following my lil' blog - soooo happy! I know it's not all about numbers/subs and all that jazz  and I would honestly still update my blog even if nobody read it as I love having a kindof fashion log just for myself and I've found I've generally become organised and motivated since I've been blogging! But it's lovely to know that I'm not just talking to myself all the same ;) haha. So . . . THANK-YOU!! If there's anything in particular you'd like me to post about in the future just let me know in the comments :)

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great dress! The print and colours are fantastic. Love the necklaces too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots
    https://www.facebook.com/Agoratopronta
    http://agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats! :)

    I love this dress, I thought it was MinkPink for a brief second! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Zandra. Thank you so much for the mention! Xxx

    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your whole outfit.
    I want that dress.
    And what lipstick are you wearing?

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy! It's a Topshop one called straight ace but unfortunately it was limited edition :( Such a shame though coz it's one of my faves!

      Delete
  7. I love the print on this dress, it's so intricate and interesting! Wish I'd bought it before I left Motel, it looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress, and it looks great on you! The pattern is so lovely.

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boots are amazing, love the studded detailing on them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool outfit. The boots are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your boots!! You look fab. Congrats for reaching 100 followers!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is stunning and those boots, wow they are amazing!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dress is so pretty! <3 love the way you paired them with the boots!


    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratualtions on reaching the milestone :) I've just scrolled down on the last few posts and I love your style. This dress is so pretty, I love day dresses like this and I love how you've added and edge with the glasses and boots. Damn, I need those boots in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the print on this dress, reminds me of something MinkPink would do! Love it with the hat and the sunnies x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look awesome! I adore that dress! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the print on this dress :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful dress! www.adoramehitabel.co,uk
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig