Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Black Maxi Skirt and Fluffy Jumper

skirt and rings: asos
jumper: minkpink
hat, sunglasses and boots: topshop
necklace: regal rose

I feel like some kind of witch in this outfit. Gotta love head to toe black though for a gothic 'Addams Family' kind of vibe! I don't normally go for anything maxi length for fear of looking too short or drowning in fabric but this skirt was only £18 from Asos which was quite reasonable so I thought I'd give it a go. It's made from a really soft jersey fabric and is soooo comfy. Flashes a bit of leg too which never hurt anyone. Also how cute is this fluffy jumper?! It's mega sparkly in real life too. Winner! I think this is the perfect 'adjusting to the colder seasons' outfit - still just managing to get away without wearing a coat! Which reminds me I need a winter coat. Love those oversized ones that are all the rage right now. I've seen a few cool ones but why does one item have to cost so much! *sigh*

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Your fluffy jumper is amazing x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is amazing! Love your outfit!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gothic inspiration. You look great! Really liking the fuzzy sweater and the rings are super cool :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing. I really fancy this jumper myself! Love your style it's really quirky :)


    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love the skirt, it doesn't drown you at all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, that fluffy jumper is a beaut! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERFECTION! love the all black fit and that jumper is AMAZING, love the material.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bought a fluffy jumper yesterday and can't wait to wear it!! Yours looks super on you Zandra :) And the hat suits you perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is perfect! xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this outfit!! Possibly one of my favourites I've seen on you - or maybe I'm just a little too excited for Autumn clothes haha :) love the jumper!! I've been seeing similar ones everyone and want one so bad :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit!! Possibly one of my favourites I've seen on you - or maybe I'm just a little too excited for Autumn clothes haha :) love the jumper!! I've been seeing similar ones everyone and want one so bad :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these rock inspiration outfit! Hat and sunnies are to die for!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing outfit :)
    x
    www.sprfrk.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the jumper, so obsessed with fluffy things at the moment!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig