Sunday, 29 September 2013

Autumn/Winter Fashion Trends at Reiss

There are so many great trends this season I'm almost happy Summer has come to an end. Here are a few of my favourite trends that are so versatile nobody has an excuse for not being 'in fashion'. haaa.
I have picked out some pieces from the new A/W collection from Reiss at John Lewis that I'd wear to get bang up to date for the new season. *I can dream . . .* Be prepared for some gorgeous wearable clothes and lots of to-die-for accessories!

Trend 1: Navy - It's nice to have a change from black every once in a while, and navy is the ideal alternative - like a baby step into the world of colour! I always think navy just looks so darn sophisticated! The jumpsuit is a winner for me but for any Kate Middleton wannabes the dress is perfect.

In the Navy

Trend 2: Metal Belts - I am in love with the entire Burberry Prorsum collection! Out of my price range . . . yes - but anyone can update their look Burberry style with an amazing metal banded belt like ones the models were sporting. I need the gold zip style one from Reiss quick sharp! It's such a statement piece, it'd look fab thrown on with a basic shift dress to jazz it up a bit or whipped round a trench coat a la Burberry.
Animal Print


















Trend 3: Dusky Pink - How cute is the ballerina style dress?! It looks like like something Carrie Bradshaw would wear. I'm still Sex and the City's biggest fan and anything 'Carrie' is a big thumbs up! Also isn't the silk top a dead ringer for the one on the Richard Nicoll catwalk?! I love the candyfloss shade although I have to say I will be teaming this sugary sweet trend with leather for a bit of attitude!
Dusky Pink

Which trends will you be channelling this Autumn/Winter?
Which are your favourite picks from the Reiss collection?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh, nice feature! Fall fashion is my favourite. Loving those rich tones of blue :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looks. Royal blue is such a great color.

    Make sure to stop by my blog.
    I am having a really amazing "Adore Me" giveaway. It's super easy to enter.
    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate

    Paris // www.charcoalalley.com
    Instagram @charcoalalley

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig