Monday, 12 August 2013

Skincare Wishlist

Skincare Wishlist





















1. I know I'm a bit late with this one but I've wanted the Hydraluron Moisture Booster ever since it came out and everybody and their mum bought one - apart from me, wahh :( It's weird, sometimes I'll want a product for so long but never actually get round to buying it but then I'll see something random I've never even heard anything about and I'll just buy it straight away on the spare of the moment! Don't really know why I do that! Although wooooo, I've actually just noticed that the brand Indeed Labs are a third off at Boots at the moment so this may be the time to finally get it.

2. I'm not using a night serum at the moment and I've always fancied trying the original Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair after reading so many positive reviews about it on blogs but now I really really want it since I found out it's had an upgrade and claims to be 'better than ever'! 

3. This Summer I have dabbled back into the world of self tanning thanks to a wonderful purchase that was Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel. However I am always wary about applying products that are meant for the body onto the face, I prefer to use a seperate product that is specifically designed for the face so's to prevent from any possible breakouts and what not. For this reason the Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning is at the top of my wishlist so my face can boast a bronze Summer glow to match my body :)
Not actually got that either at the moment but I'm working on it.

4. The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm is probably the most talked about cleanser in the blogging world for a long while and yet again it's one of those products I've wanted to try but just haven't managed to bite the bullet and buy. I'm not too keen on foamy face washes so I think this luxurious balm/oil would be ideal to cleanse my skin without drying it out.

5. I could definitely do with finding a good face mask to add to my routine to give my skin a bit of a boost and the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel looks to be the perfect exfoliating treatment without being too harsh on the skin. I've heard good things about it on other blogs so would love to give it a go.

6. Ok so I will never be able to afford this until I win the lottery/get a sugar daddy (probably not worth it) as it's like a thousand pounds (£98) but this is a wishlist not a 'I'm going to get' list so the Sunday Riley Juno Serum is on the list! I blame myself for subscribing to the Cult Beauty e-mail list - normally I hate those annoying advertisements of products yet everything that the Cult Beauty website sends to my inbox I end up clicking on to find out more. Doh. Blake Lively uses this apparently and how glowing is her skin?

7. I am over halfway through my 30ml sample of the Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream so I have to make sure I have a full-size lined up buy the time I finish it as it's such an amazing day moisturiser for my skin. It's so thick and moisturising yet it soaks in really quickly and feels very lightweight on the skin. It soaks up any oil and just feels so . . . fresh?! I've been using it in the mornings and it's just a great all-round moisturiser that I will definitely continue to use.

Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oooh, that moisture booster sounds so good! We both need it. ;)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I've also been dying to try the new, improved Estee Lauder night serum, and you've tempted me with that Sunday Riley serum, despite the crazy price! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect picks x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just ordered hydraluron from boots because it is reduced. If it helps, Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm is currently available on Latest in Beauty for £5. Its sample size so you can try it before you buy... Here's the link http://www.latestinbeauty.com/lxs/emma-hardie-amazing-face-moringa-cleansing-balm.html

    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that's great! Yeah I tried to order the hydraluron on boots last night but the website was playing up so I left it til this morning and now it's sold out! x

      Delete
  5. I used to be obsessed with Clarins! obsessed! Haven't tried their tanning things though but now I kind of want to..!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig