Thursday, 15 August 2013

Minkpink Patchwork Dress

dress: minkpink
hat, socks and boots: topshop (studded boots sold out on website)
belt: river island (old)
red ring: rock'n'rose
other rings: presents

I've always dreamed of owning an item of clothing from Minkpink. I've always loved their clothes and the relaxed boho kind of vibe to the brand and the dresses inparticular have such beautiful prints and I like that they're girly but edgy at the same time. This dress was £60 on ASOS so I did what I always do and typed it into google to see if I could get it any cheaper and . . . voila! £36 on a website called Richmond Classics which sells lots of different brands for half the price! I absolutely love scouring the internet and finding branded clothing for cheaper and most of the time you can. I once fell in love with an Eleven Paris coat on ASOS but it was out of my budget so I went on their direct website and ended up ordering it from France. Managed to get it £70 cheaper even with paying for postage so it's definitely worth a bit of time and effort to score a bargain!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love your savvy shopping skills! MinkPink is such an awesome brand and it always pays to shop around. I think I stumbled across that site myself earlier this year!

    I sooo want those boots. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! Loving the unique pattern. And your lipstick is fab, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you are quite a beauty. Your hair is divine! I love this dress on you!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress :) Love the sweet little details on the socks and your lips. Such a beautiful shade

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love how you have accessorised your dress!looks super cute!ive nominated you for a Liebster Award:) you can see the details on my blog!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole outfit! And I love how you accessories to make it look a bit edgy, I love it :) hopefully you can check out my blog!
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time I've seen your blog. Love your style. Specially loving the socks and boots combo!
    Chelsea
    youreonloudspeaker.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig