Sunday, 11 August 2013

Holiday Style Diary: White lace Skirt and Jellies

skirt: coco's fortune (white one sold out)
top: motel (now in the sale!)
jelly shoes: juju
necklace: present

This is the last outfit from my holiday and the final look from my holiday style diary!
I decided to tuck the dress I wore earlier in the week into a skirt so people didn't think I was wearing the same outfit
(think I got away with it?)
I didn't actually take very many clothes on holiday because I booked it so last minute so I didn't have time to get anything new or even plan what to take so it was all about packing some lightweight basics I could mix and match!
I got this skirt last year for £7. Ultimate bargain.

Hope you enjoyed having a peek into my holiday wardrobe!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love the top and necklace!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so pretty! And yes you totally got away with tucking in the dress - such a fab way to make more outfits out of little clothing :D
    Hope you had a fantastic time!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skirt is so cute but I think I'm a bit in love with that tee/dress! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgggg love your pvc sandals<3

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty outfit!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/200-follower-giveaway-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are so so lovely! i absolutely love your skirt and those jellies are so so cute!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty skirt! Love the lace detail and the winger liner looks gorgeous :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt looks wonderful on you! If anything has lace, i'm sold! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is beauuuutiful. Love how well it flows!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig