Friday, 2 August 2013

Holiday Style Diary: Crochet Bag and Floral Headband

top, shorts, bag and headband: topshop (all old)
necklace: next (old)
jelly shoes: juju at mr.shoes
sunglasses: ray ban

So here is the first (and definitely my favourite) outfit from when I went to Tunisia last week
I only took photos of outfits I wore in the evening as all I wore in the day was a bikini and some shades
It was like 40 degrees!!
 I've only ever been to France and Germany and even then it was like October/November time so I'd never experienced anywhere hotter than England before
I got a bit of a shock when we landed and the heat hit me!
I'm actually pretty impressed with my tan in these pictures, but nope it isn't down to the holiday sun . . . this was the evening we arrived so it's actually fake tan (Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel - it's good!)
I applied it before i went (people do that yeah so they don't look out of place when they arrive?!) but then it wore off throughout the week so you'll see as my photos go on that I'm white as a sheet by the end of my holiday (pretty sure it's meant to be the other way round but oh well)
yeah so I actually ended up looking out of place at the end of my holiday instead. haaaa
I'm just one of them blonde pale people that don't tan! I'm not even a natural blonde though - Wahh, I don't get how it works!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit! Love the headband and your jelly sandals!! I really need to get myself a pair :D
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty hairband and I love the jelly shoes!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blouse is so pretty and I love that blouse! I still need a pair of jellies.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect summery outfit! The top is lovely and the floral crown looks beautiful on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!

    Abbey
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! The bag is so boho and chic, I love it! And your blouse is nice too x

    Kathryn
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! It was really well put together :)

    http://galaxyrebel13.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style! This is the perfect summer outfit, would definitely wear it! xx

    http://fashion-expedition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig