Monday, 19 August 2013

Asos Tartan Dip Dye Dress

dress: asos
bag and hat: topshop (old)
boots: urban outfitters (old)
ring: rock'n'rose
belt: vintage
necklace: can't remember (so old!)

I absolutely love this dress! It reminds me of something by Vivianne Westwood with the tartan fabric and just the overall shape of it. Only it was actually pretty cheap as I bought it on free delivery day at ASOS and I used a 10% discount code. Sneaky. I have to wear a belt with it though to bring it in at the waist because there's oversized, and then there's OVERSIZED. If you know what I mean? I think the cutout sleeves and the graduated hemline really add to the cool/casual with an edge style to the dress and I can see me wearing this a lot. I also couldn't resist wearing this union jack bag to add to the British heritage  feel to the look. 
I'm looking a lot like I'm ready for Autumn here. Back to thick fabrics, dark colours and burgundy lipstick. But lets face it, it's looking as if Summer is over for another year :(

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. ugh, your necklace is perfect ! so cute!
    have a good day!

    http://haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it's so unusual! I definitely need a tartan dress for this A/W, love the dip hem. <3

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat dress! Love the pattern and colours. You look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress! You must be so happy everytime you wear it, you look great in it :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such pretty hair! and your boots are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look, so different, and you can't go wrong with a bowler hat, makes everything look cool

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that this dress is tartan with a twist!
    My-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lip color
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig