Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Cult Beauty Haul


Quite often I find myself getting distracted and having a sneaky look on the Cult Beauty website (dam you mailing list!) yet this is the first time I've actually purchased anything from there, mainly because it's all so bloody expensive, though I suppose this is due to the fact that everything on the site is hailed as a 'cult' beauty product. Cult beauty doesn't only stock the classic and more 'obvious' cult products - I'm looking at you Eve Lom Cleanser and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - but is also responsible for introducing me to a lot of brands I wouldn't have heard of otherwise. In particular I have my eye on the facial rollers by Ying Yu Rollers and the Belmacz eyeshadows.
This time round I decided to go for 2 'safe' purchases that I've heard rave reviews about, the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder and Dr. Lipp nipple 'lip' balm and I took a chance on 2 products I've heard nothing about, the Ceramic Slip cleanser and Lipstick Queen lipstick. You know when the description sounds like the kind of thing you will like so you just give it a go and hope you will discover a miracle beauty product?!
(although quite often it turns out to be awful and you've wasted your money, haaaa) 

What do you think of my latest beauty goodies?
Have you ever bought anything from Cult Beauty?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm too jealous of this haul!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would buy so many make up products!
    xo Anastasia

    Natbee'sFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great haul! I've been wanting to try the Kevin Aucoin powder and that Clarins cleanser sounds lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig