Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Black and White

Black and White













white dress with black sleeves: missguided
boots: jeffrey campbell
socks: lazy oaf
ring: dixi
sunglasses: topshop
daisy dress: motel

It just dawned on me I haven't done a wishlist post for over 2 months
despite the fact I've seen about 5million things I've wanted during that time!
I really love all this stuff
it just so happens it's all black and white
a colour combination I never seem to get bored of.
How cool are both these dresses . . . 
the first one is simple yet still so 'on-trend', I love the leather look sleeves!
And the print is so cute on the second one and I really like the style of it and the cap sleeves.
The cut-out boots are amazing
neeeeeed some Jeffrey Campbells!!
Imagine the little kitty socks poking out . . .
so adorable!
Ofcourse I had to add a pair of round sunnies. standard.

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Great inspiration! Those boots are super cool and I love the kitty socks :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black-sleeved dress!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first dress and the boots. aaahhh now I want them too!
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daisy dress is my favourite, I adore anything daisy related.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog :D mines similar to yours, you should check it out :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the floral dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with both dresses.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig