Saturday, 8 June 2013

Pretty Pastels and Glittery JuJu Jelly Shoes

shorts, necklace, headband and socks: topshop (shorts-old)
t-shirt: borrowed from the boyf
jelly shoes: juju at mr.shoes

yay finally got some jelly shoes :)
I know they're not to everyones taste
when my boyfriend saw them he was like 'well . . . you're taking those back'
haaaa . . . good one. But no, I'm not.
Definitely one of those trends guys dont *get*
But I love them and the heel is a cute little update to the ones I wore when I was 9
They are so so soooo comfy
I didn't expect them to be as they're made of plastic
but seriously, so comfy.
I really want the baby pink jellies but they're sold out everywhere :(
let me know if you know where I can get hold of a pair!

Would you wear jelly shoes?
Or do you think it's a trend that should have been left back in the 90's?

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Great Outfit, I love the headband and the necklace! And Im not sure if I would wear those jelly shoes but to be honest they look really good on you- great idea to wear socks that are purple too!

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look, love the Jujus and socks!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so ethereal, beautiful! Love the purse! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the shoes I want some!

    Darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute outfit with all the white and pastel elements! those jelly shoes are so adorable! <3

    check out my new outfit post with my mirror aviators! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good girl!!♥
    Blog: AIMEROSE BLOG
    Instagram @aimerose
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww...cool outfit! You look lovely! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique! Good for you for rocking your own sense of style :-)

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! Loving that spiky floral crown (always like a mix of tough and feminine) and those socks are super cute! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the pastel colours, looking very nice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the daisies in your hair, the jelly shoes are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, great post, love this! :)

    Please check out my recent posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that necklace :)

    www.sunbutternjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh wow you look amazing! That headband and those shoes are just wow!

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! Especially the headpiece it looks amazing on you :)

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your headband!
    cute outfit :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion, Beauty & Celebrity
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig