Thursday, 6 June 2013

Beauty Haul - Bumble and Bumble, Clarins and Topshop

topshop lip bullet in heartbeat / topshop eyeshadow brush (not online)

Got some new hair, skincare and make up bits :)
I just finished the last of my ojon damage reverse shampoo and conditioner so I thought I'd give the Bumble and Bumble surf range a whirl and see if I can achieve some kind of tousled beach style hair in time for Summer.
Ofcourse I went the whole hog and got the surf spray too . . .
no point doing things by halves.

I didn't plan on going Clarins crazy but Boots were doing a promotion where you could choose 3 generously sized samples if you bought any 2 Clarins products.
I'd already decided I wanted the exfoliating toner after reading so many rave reviews about it (only been using it for a week but totally agree with the hype so far)
 I thought I may as well make use of the offer so I picked up the Clarins self tanning primer which I thought would be a nifty li'l addition to my make up bag for Summer!
I have to say though I absolutely love all of the products I got for free, possibly even more then the products I bought!
 I wouldn't have tried them normally but I will have to buy the full size version of the multi-active day cream and the one-step cleanser when my samples run out. Both of them are an absolute dream to use!
And I didn't even know Clarins did perfume but after one sniff of 'eau des jardins' I was sold. It smells incredible - like fruity summery deliciousness! It has quickly become my go-to scent . . .
Love at first smell!

Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. What an amazing haul! I recently got samples of the Bumble & Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner; can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish we had TopShop makeup here in Australia, it looks soo incredible :)

    JordysBeautySpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Bumble and Bumble shampoo/conditioner but it's so expensive! *SIGH*

    Tara
    The Style Rawr
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most amazing beauty haul, really need to try the topshop lip bullets and some bumble and bumble things would be lovely too!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fab products look forward to reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the BB surf spray! can't wait to hear what you think about them!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! what a haul! love the look of everything you bought and can't wait for reviews!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive never tried anything from bumble and bumble. i need to get on that!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig