Friday, 17 May 2013

Sheer Sleeves

dress: motel
hat: topshop
creepers: underground
necklace: regal rose
silver rings: asos

I've been working all week so haven't actually done anything majorly exciting, today I just assembled my new bed (turns out I'm a DIY natural, who knew?) it's beautiful - It's white with one of those vintage looking frames and a memory foam mattress! Oh dear I'm excited about a bed, definitely getting old. Oh and I went out for a pizza, whey!

*       *       *


I wrote my first blog post 4 months ago today!
If you have enjoyed reading AZTEC DOLL I would be so so so grateful if you could spare a minute to vote here for my blog under the 'Best New Fashion Blog' category in the Cosmo Blog Awards 2013! All you need to do is put your e-mail address and my blog URL which is http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/ and submit it.
I apologize for the annoying pleading post (haaaa) but I have absolutely loved blogging for the past 4 months and it would be amazing to be part of these awards.
Thank-you so much!

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. That dress is just incredible!!! Love it with the knee high socks too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creepers, i'v just bought a pair what i'm waiting to arrive and been thinking what can i wear with them with, but you've given me some fab inspiration.
    Sammie
    Little Blonde Life
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool dress, Zandra! Loving the mix of denim and sheer fabric. And that purple lipstick is killer! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! You looks so gorgeous, and have such fab style. I have voted for you in the Cosmo's xxx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiiii,

    experienced some problems commenting, this my browser was blocking cookies so i apologise if i have spammed!
    Wanted to say love your denim dress, this is so on trend right now, looks lush!!

    Please check out my blog if you get the chance :)

    www.right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, those first 2 pics are gorgeous! Such a cute snap.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is beautiful, in love with the sleeves!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! Love this look :)
    Jordy xx

    JordysBeautySpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this grungey outfit - so cute, just followed you girly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super dress!!
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that dress is perfect! Love it on you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit!

    Ahh, the bed sounds lovely, I'm jealous. My bed is my favorite thing in the world, hope you are enjoying it!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig