Sunday, 19 May 2013

Monochrome

skirt: motel
t-shirt: tesco
hat, belt and brogues: topshop (belt and brogues - old)
necklace: regal rose
socks: new look (old)
zip bracelet: present

I wore this out last night for my cousins 21st birthday party, the theme was black and white! I wear a lot of black and white anyway so I didn't have to buy anything especially, I just threw on my normal clothes. It was a top night but I've not been up to doing anything today so I've just been a couch potato and made my way through 2 Krispy Kreme donuts, a tub of ice cream and a hell of a lot of fizzy drinks!

*      *      *

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the skirt!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mix of prints here! And that zipper bracelet is super cool :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that white top, nice buy from tesco! I'm always needing staple tees to go with my outfits, ill have to give tescos a peek!

    Please check out my blog and lemme know what you think :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of patterns! & Those shoes are to die for :)

    www.chaoticyetchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat! You look great xx


    http://pinkdelilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace, belt and shoes! So cool.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool mix of prints!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the combination of the skirt with the socks! Really loving your edgy style.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit on you :) It's really flattering and pretty. I especially love the skirt, it's so cute!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your socks are so cute!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig