Monday, 27 May 2013

Dr Martens Patent Boots and Floral Skirt

skirt, top, belt and headband: topshop (skirt, top and belt - old)
boots: dr martens at office (sale)
rings: asos
peace necklace: ebay

Absolutely in love with my daisy and spikes headband from topshop
its probably going to be attached to my head over Summer
I've always liked having something on my head, whether it be a hat, bow, headband . . . 
or even just a hood!

I hope everyone had a wonderful bank holiday weekend
I worked Saturday and Sunday (when it was Sunny)
And I was off today (it rained)
typical!
I went out for an Indian with my boyfriend
the one near me is seriously the best Indian restaurant I've ever been to
I really pushed the boat out aswell and had a starter which I never normally do because I get too full
couldn't finish of my naan though . . . 
ooooh, and this is what I wore!

*      *     *

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. oh my the boots are gorgeous, love them so much!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots.
    I also really like your peace necklace.
    Great outfit :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNAP, I have this tee! ;) The docs look perfect with the skirt, very cute.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit! I've always liked pairing feminine florals with tough-looking boots and accessories. You look great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love docs with a cute skirt, and that top is really cool too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love the skirt!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit! I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab outfit hun! The skirt is lovely and I adore the headband! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  10. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The print on the skirt is so so gorgeous :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. this looks great, I love the skirt. I literally haven't had an Indian in months jeez want one now! ha

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  13. love everything! the skirt is AMAZING, such a lovely print. lovin' your blog and style. followed on GFC, and would be great if you could take a look at my blog sometime. maybe follow back ? if you like it.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig