Monday, 8 April 2013

Passion For Fashion

MoneySupermarket.com are running an amazing competition at the moment where you could be in with the chance of winning £1000 to spend on your dream Spring/Summer wardrobe! The competition is called 'Passion for Fashion' and all you have to do to enter is create 3 outfits which fit in with the categories Casual, Party and Holiday - but each outfit must be under £200!
I only just found out about the competition today and it turns out the deadline is today so I've just made it! Must be fate!
S/S 13 Casual Outfit under £200

Casual Outfit: £150
backpacksunglassestopshortssandals

I decided to embrace the S/S 13 monochrome trend for my 'Casual' outfit as it's so easy to throw something black and white on to create a bold look while still being really on trend. I gave it a bit of a sporty feel as it is daywear after all, so I would want to be really comfy! These sweat-style jogging shorts would be so good for summer and I absolutely love these Vegabond sandals from Asos - I'm completely sold on any shoes with a heel that still have the comfort factor! Also I'm so obsessed with all the cute rucksacks that are around at the moment, so 90's chic, aswell as being handy to carry your essentials around in throughout the day. To complete my look I added these sunglasses just because they remind me of the Chanel ones that all the celebs were wearing a few years ago and I thought they were so cool! I never did get round to saving up the hefty price tag for those . . . 




S/S 13 Party Outfit under £200

Party Outfit: £183.50
topskirtsunglassesringsbeltshoessockslipstick

I don't know why but I have always wanted to try wearing an outfit where everything is the same colour but I've only ever been able to do it with black as it's so hard to find an entire outfit the exact same shade! I can't wait to introduce some ice-cream pastel shades into my wardrobe this Summer and how gorgeous would this outfit look at a Summer party . . . in a big marquee . . . having a barbecue  . . . ok getting carried away now! I have loved this twinset from Lashes of London for so long now but whenever I actually have money one of them is always out of stock in my size . . . typical! I would really love an entire outfit in a minty shade aswell but mint items are even harder to find than lilac! 




S/S 12 Holiday Outfit under £200
Holiday Outfit: £179
hatsunglassesswimsuitnail polishsandals

If I'm lucky enough to go on holiday this year this is what I imagine myself wearing as I lie by the pool sipping a Pina Colada! I'm much preferring swimming costumes to bikinis at the moment, they're stylish and more forgiving! I've teamed this one with metallic accessories as shiny things look so much better in the sun don't they? Also, gold, silver and bronze are perfect for showing of that holiday tan! I won't kid myself though - it's going to take more than a week away to stop me looking like Caspar! People say you shouldn't mix silver and gold but I think they really complement each other. Saying that though I think anything would go with these silver sandals, they are soooo pretty! I loved them as soon as I first saw them on the Topshop advertisement campaign!

So what do you think of my Spring/Summer looks? Which one is your favourite?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I wish I'd seen this competition earlier?! Could have had some fun with it...
    All fab choices - love the lavender theme in the party one :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the lilac outfit! Such a gorgeous colour I really do love pastels for summer.

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second is really cute :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic picks,love that swimsuit;-) Like your blog,if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picks! i love the slouchy shorts in the first outfit :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my models own giveaway to win their ice neon or fruit pastel collection, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't decide which is my favourite look! they are soo nice, I think I have to say party as I have a soft spot for matching two pieces

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog:) I love the party look. lilac is such a pretty colour! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hii, sorry I know I commented just yesterday!
    I'm quite a new follower but so far I'm enjoying all of your content >.<
    Because of this I've 'nominated' you for the Liebster Blog Award which is a way for boggers to find one another and share hidden gems of content! You can find my post all about it h e r e and see which blogs inculding yours I've chosen to recommend ♥

    If you've received this recommendation before, then I'm sorry!(Although it just means your site is loved!) If you do fancy participating in the Liebster award I'd love to read your answers to my questions whether as a post or a comment.

    Happy blogging. x

    P a n d a P o p
    B l o g L o v i n '

    Siobhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these outfits - especially the party one!
    Great blog xx

    http://alexabe-lla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this post, the casual outfit is so cute!
    i'm now your newest follower to! :) x

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love lilac, Essies - Go Ginza is my favorite for that! Great blog btw...would you be interested in following each other? Let me know!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig