Friday, 26 April 2013

It's All White

It's All White
jacket: topshop
bag: zatchels
top: topshop
shorts: the ragged priest
hat: topshop
sunglasses: wildfox
lipstick: topshop
gladiator sandals: river island

Don't know what's wrong with me but I'm obsessed with everything white at the moment. Probably in the anticipation of Summer. White just screams 'Summer' doesn't it?!
It's my birthday tomorrow woooo (well today technically as I'm writing this after midnight - can't sleep, too excited) childish I know! As a bit of a pre-birthday celebration, me and my boyfriend went to 'Est Est Est' Italian restaurant at The Trafford Centre tonight for dinner. I'd never heard of it before but I would definitely recommend it, the food was yummy! I may have also done a spot of beauty shopping whilst I was there but more on that another time . . . 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loving crisp white pieces for the warmer months! That satchel and those sunglasses are especially cool. And happy almost birthday! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the White Out trend! I think I need to fake tan a little before I can rock it or it'll be like I'm wearing nude...Actually love all your picks but I think the WF sunnies are my fave!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white too! Its my thing, like a new black to me :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm dying for those wildfox sunnies.
    i love this whole 90s revival!
    don't you?

    xo, shannon marie
    shannily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of that lipstick! Lovely post :)

    http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig