Monday, 1 April 2013

Black Smoke Dress

dress: motel
belt and boots: topshop
cuff: present
necklace: rock'n'rose

I wore this outfit the other night to 'pardy with a d' as Jamie Laing would say - I am a self confessed Made in Chelsea fan, it's so jokes . . .  . . (if you don't watch it then sorry that makes no sense)
For a start I have fulfilled a short-term goal of mine and got something from my new favourite online store Motel - this lovely dress, woo! I love the print on it, reminds me of a dark winters night sky, it makes me feel kind of mysterious, spooooky! You can't really tell from the photos but it has a leather-look trim around the neckline which I really like too. Motel do quite a few items in this 'black smoke' print - all of which are pretty cool -  but I went for the casual style of this shift dress as I think it will look great dressed down for daywear as well as a night out, you gotta love a versatile item of clothing! I've teamed it with a belt here to give the dress abit more shape around my waist but it looks really good loose too and even though it's short at the front the longer length of the dress at the back means you don't need to be paranoid about flashing your bum, always a plus.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ooh, love the print on that dress! Super interesting. And your hair looks amazing! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! ^.^
    I'm a new follower to your blog, please follow mine?
    http://lolita-kitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look!
    The dress is amazing! You look really nice :-))

    xoxo
    Alexandra

    http://alexandrainwonderland1.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the grungy / goth vibe you've got going on here!
    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, doll! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    Enter my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this dress..... and made in chelsea!

    www.the-fashion-gem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig