Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Big Birthday Beauty Haul


I've never got so many beauty products in one go before, exciting! The blusher, nail varnish, lip balm, serum, stippling brush and toiletries set are all presents and the rest I bought with my birthday money!
I'm so happy to have received the Origins serum as I have found my skin has really benefited from using the mega-mushroom cleanser and toner so hopefully this will be just as good, and I just love using products from the same range, is that just me?!
My mascaras on it's last legs so I chose to try this Clinique one as I have seen so many good reviews about it. I'm just hoping it will live up to the hype as I have used the original high impact mascara before and really wouldn't rate it - it just didn't add anything particularly special to my lashes - so I'm really putting my faith in the positive reviews with this one!
I'm so glad I have another Real Techniques brush to add to my collection as I find them such good quality and no other brushes have applied my make up so flawlessly!
And how gorgeous is the colour of this nail polish? It's such an on-trend shade for the Summer season so I cannot wait to try it!

Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. You got some lovely stuff you lucky girl!! My Birthday is quite near to Christmas which means I have yearlong wish lists and have aaages to wait for them haha!
    Hope you had a lovely Birthday!
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a loot! :D I really want some Boi-ing!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love hauls, though they only make me spend more money! I have the stippling brush and it's perfect for cream blush x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MAC blushers, never tried Dollymix though looks nice! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an incredible haul! Loving the looks of the RT brush, the Estee Lauder cream shadow, and the Origins serum especially! And the lime green nail polish is so perfect for summer. Happy Birthday! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some amazing products! I really want to get the stippling brush.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much great stuff, i'm jealous!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous, there are so many items here I really want to try out! Especially Benefit Boing!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely birthday haul! All these products look so nice for summer especially the nail varnish :)

    xxx

    sarahslittlegems.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the mac blushers, I have one in the shade 'dainty'! They are so pretty and last so long! I absolutely love burts bees, I think it's really good stuff - I have the pomegranete one - never seen mango butter though, that sounds SO NICE!
    Love your blog, just followed<3
    -Rach
    www.tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig