Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Beauty Wishlist

Beauty Wishlist





















1) face mist: caudalie beauty elixir - This product has been so hyped I'm surprised I've managed to hold off buying it for this long as I normally just jump on the bandwagon straight away with these sort of things! I really want to know what all the fuss is about though! It's supposed to give a dewy radiant look to the skin as well as being ultra refreshing so who wouldn't want that . . .

2) mascara: clinique high impact extra volume mascara - I normally just use any old mascara but my friend got this one recently and says it gives a noticeable difference in length and curl etc so I really want it now!

3) cream blush: kevyn aucoin creamy glow - I much prefer cream blushers to powders and I really like the look of this shade, tansoleil.

4) foundation: kevyn aucoin sensual skin enhancer - I'm hearing so many good things about Kevyn Aucoin products at the moment and this product, even though I don't fully understand the purpose of it (it seems like it would be one of those trial and error things) sounds really unusual but I have a feeling it could be a handy little product to have around! It's described as a a multitasking product that can be use sparingly as a concealer or foundation (as it is designed to be very pigmented) or mixed with a moisturiser or primer to create a flawless, glowing base. They sell it at SPACE.NK which means I'm going to have to make a trip to my nearest store which is in Manchester in order to get myself matched to the right shade. It's so annoying having to do that but at least once I know my shade I can buy it online in the future without risking it being too dark.

5) eyeshadow: estee lauder pure color stay-on shadow paint - I'm just gonna come out and say it . . . I never wear eyeshadow! I used to wear it many years ago and I don't really know why I stopped but recently I've started to notice how nice it looks on other people so I would really like to buy a few just to ease myself back in! After doing a bit of research it seems that these have a good consistency and staying power so I really want to give them a go.

6) hair treatment cream: phyto 7 day cream - The ends of my hair are so dry at the moment and I have a few split ends so I really want something just to add some moisture back into my hair. I've been using moroccan oil for a couple of years now and although I do find it works for my hair I just want to try something different. I read this is like a 'moisturiser for the hair' and I was kinda sold on that really - it doesn't take much! I've never tried anything from Phyto before but I like trying new brands and I like the fact that you can just leave this in after washing your hair so it's minimum faff!

7) concealer: benefit boi-ing - I've not had a decent concealer for years ever since I lost my beloved Mac Studio Finish on a night out (aka the best concealer I've ever used). I've been using another Mac one which they don't even sell anymore but it's nowhere near as good. I've been meaning to replace it for so long but times just gone by and I've just made do really. I'm going to test this Benefit one next time I'm in town as I normally like their products so if I like it I'll give it a try, if not I'm just going to get the Mac one.

Have you tried any of these products?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i need to try something by kevin aucoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    umrah flights from London

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to try the benefit concealer. everyone is raving about it and i love benefit products.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products, want to try the benefit concealer:-)interesting blog,do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and leave a comment and i'll surely follow back:-)

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how to impress me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I'm also sooo tempted by the Kevin Aucoin SSE. Sounds like such a unique, luxurious, and versatile product! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list!
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig