Sunday, 3 March 2013

What I Bought in February

What I Bought in February
Here are the things I've been buying recently!

1) necklace: regal rose - I featured this in a wishlist a while ago and I'm so glad I finally got it! It looks amazing in real life and it's massive! - A real statement piece :) It's already becoming one of those 'wear with everything' necklaces!

2) Skirt: topshop - It's ridiculous how long I have wanted this skirt for - it has been in my topshop online basket since christmas! I love skirts with elastic waistbands as I find them so comfy and I already have this style in black jersey so it was only natural I would buy the denim version at some point!

3) blusher: benefit fine-one-one - I mentioned this in my Make-up Wants post not so long ago and only lasted a couple of days before I caved in and ordered it! I am still waiting eagerly for it's arrival so hopefully it will live up to my expectations as my dream blush!

4) cleanser and toner: origins mega mushroom face cleanser and origins mega mushroom skin relief soothing toner - I am a huge fan of origins, I would even go as far as to say it is my favourite skincare brand! Saying that though, I haven't heard much about the Dr. Weil Mega Mushroom range but every now and again I just buy the odd product on a whim on the off chance I will discover a miracle product! These are designed for sensitive skin - I wouldn't say my skin is particularly sensitive but I figured at least this meant there would be less chance of the products irritating my skin so thought I would give them a whirl! I've only been using them for a week but so far so good! I will report back in a few weeks if I deem them 'miracle products'

5) sunglasses: topshop - I had a pair exactly like this years and years and years  ago and I lost them at the brownies summer camp (it was stressful) - I have been meaning to replace them ever since and now I finally have, woohoo, they make me think of John Lennon.

6) pinafore dress: topshop - I'm absolutely loving these pini-dresses at the moment! So cute!

7) sandals: topshop - I am aware that the majority of what I bought last month is from Topshop but it is my favourite shop in the world, ever, and it has been for years! I can always find something I like in there and I buy at least something from Topshop every month! You can tell by everything I've bought recently I'm preparing for the Spring/Summer season! I've been after some black flatform sandals for a while and was deciding between these or the Hanna flatforms but I liked that the ones I got had a bit more of a platform!

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Oh, these are all so great! I especially love that topshop skirt :) I wish we had one where I live.
    x
    www.chaoticyetchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post
    do you want to follow each other?

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the shoes! i think those shoes are the perfect combo of style, height, and comfort!!!
    love it!!!

    www.FASHTRAV.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvve those sandals! So cute, I need to pick some up before I go on holiday at the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know.

    allaboutjoann.blogpsot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. In LOVE with the skirt! :)

    heyitskinza.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dungaree dress and have the Topshop denim skater skirt which I love x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEEDS that blush xx

    ide love if you checked out my blog x :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pinafore dress is gorgeous!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, if this is what you've been buying I really want to raid your wardrobe! Love those sunglasses

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay I bought the Fine One One too... its amazing :D xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the pinafore dress and sandals from topshop! great haul!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, nice selections! The Origins products sound lovely and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on Fine-One-One when it arrives! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great buys! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That pinafore dress is so cute!! Wouldn't suit my shape so much but I can dream haha...

    Gorgeous necklace too, Regal Rose have some fab stuff :)

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig