Friday, 1 March 2013

Leather Tassels and Shiny Shoes

hat: new look (old - similar here)
jacket, skull ring, t-shirt and skirt: topshop (jacket and ring - old)
shoes: dr martens
 necklace: regal rose
heart ring: dixi
bracelet: asos

How shiny are my shoes?! I got them in the office sale at Christmas, 40 quid down from 90, boosh! They're sold out at office now but you can still get them online cheap as chips (nearly)
Also I'm obsessing over all the jewelry on dixi at the moment! I've only got my hands on this coolio silver ring so far (how cute is the blue stone heart?!) but I would literally wear all the jewelry on that site, altogether! I keep meaning to get more jewelry but it's so expensive considering it's all so small!

SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love your fringed jacket! And the shiny shoes! Following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lovely! Live the outfit and the fringing xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hagte myself for not buying this jacket! It look amazing on you, love the hat too!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are beautiful! And don't get me started on fringing... I love it so much.

    I have a new post up on my blog if you want a peek!
    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit- it's so fun. That jacket is great and your jewelry is gorgeous! And I love your hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love your shoes & rings!!

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving those doc martins! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super duper cool!

    love the shoes!

    take a look at my blog, it will be a pleasure for me!
    www.angystearoom.com

    kisses, Angy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have those shoes & I love that jacket too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that outfit :)
    It looks so amazing ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the hat and the shoes! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit! I am in love with your shoes and necklace! Can i have them? lol. :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uh oh, major jacket envy! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. the print of the skirt is so nice;}X looks great.

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig