Thursday, 21 March 2013

Comic Relief Tee and Creepers

t-shirt: stella mccartney for tkmaxx - comic relief (old)
shorts, belt (worn as bracelet) and shirt: topshop (old)
creepers: underground
ring and necklace: rock'n'rose
headband: next (old)

I'd say this outfit is my go-to 'uniform' when I'm stuck for something to wear - denim shorts, my creepers and a baggy tee with something random printed on the front! It's just the comfiest outfit ever!
I've not even had my creepers for a year yet but they've easily become my most worn pair of shoes. They're so comfy it's like wearing trainers and they look cool too, winner! I couldn't resist going for the ones with the double soles, I love being 2 inches taller without having to wear heels! I really want another pair now in a different colour, I'm thinking animal print or metallic . . . 
I know I'm a week late with the Comic Relief t-shirt, darn it, but I have not had a day off work since last Thursday so better late than never I say! I've had this t-shirt for years but Stella McCartney did an almost identical one this year, again for T.K.Maxx - I kept meaning to pick one up as this one has been washed about a hundred times but I didn't get chance to go into town unfortunately. I think it's definitely worth picking up these limited edition type t-shirts, this was only a tenner and I was giving money to charity too - no need to feel guilty about that purchase!

(Also, I only realised when I was looking through my pictures that my headband makes me look like a teletubby)

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love your shirt and shorts!! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, it's great you supported comic relief :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlotttesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I really love that t-shirt. I love the Beatles and it's nice to see that Stella McCartney was able to portray them in such a fun way. Looks great paired with the plaid! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. always been in love with that tee! soooo cute!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes a lot!
    Great look!

    http://alexandrainwonderland1.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that outfit is so summery - must be much warmer where you are!!
    I love how you've styled a Comic Relief Tshirt in an OOTD post - so original :)

    I have a new Spring outfits style post on my blog if you want a peek
    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! love your blog.


    I have a great giveaway on my blog.
    Win a Roses & Clementines Rose crown.
    Hope you enter!

    rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit! Especially love the headband and tartan!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY! HEY! HOW'S IT GOING? :) I love the passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  10. If that's your uniform, it's so stylish ;) I love the shorts

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun look! Love how you styled the tshirt!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig