Sunday, 10 February 2013

Wishlist

Wishlist

1) gorilla dress: fairground at frank and doll - I've really liked this dress for a while, I dont know what it is about it, I just think it would be really easy just to pop on for going out in as it's quite basic but the gorilla print is a bit quirky! I've just found it in the sale at asos aswell for £38 down from £95, bargain! Although unfortunately I have no pennies until I get paid, wah!

2) t-shirt: doll boutique - I love 'Mean Girls' (who doesn't) so I was bound to love The Mean Girl Collection at doll boutique, not sure about this tee in black or white though . . . hmmm

3) sweater and shorts: wildfox - At £200 for this shorts and sweater combo yes it's ridiculously expensive and no I'm never going to be able to afford it but . . . it's so cute and I love it! And my new years resolution was to get something from wildfox . . . (although according to my friend that is not what a resolution is for)

4) dress: sister jane at asos - I think this looks kind of 60's which I'm really loving at the moment!

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Great list! That dress from ASOS is fantastic- love the retro inspiration and the red shade is gorgeous :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the last dress. You're right, it's SO 1960s! I love that oversized collar!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all of these, especially the last one! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really a doll. Love your picks from your wishlist!:)
    http://abiriza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff..follow back if you like ;) Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mean girls top! I need it now!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wish list :)
    And I'd say get it in black.... and maybe a white one again in summer??? Lol

    Siobhan xxx

    www.gltter-x-couture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may just have to get both then ;)

      Delete
  8. how darling is that burgundy dress? xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want them all too! Lets follow eachother? you have a really lovely blog!!!
    come say hi and check out my valentines day post!!!

    www.FASHTRAV.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mean girls top is super cute doll!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That t shirt is so unique!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is gorgeous!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the sister jane dress!
    Gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need the so fetch tee in my life

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. that dress is on sale!Ive wanted it for ages.Hope they still have it
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i need every single item here haha, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want that so fetch tee, it's so cool!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig