Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Make-up Wants

Make-up















Some make-up products I need (want) in my life right now . . . 

1) cream blush: benefit fine-one-one - A blusher and highlighter . . . in one?! Gotta love a good multitasker!

2) nail strengthener: opi matte nail envy - It was one of my new years resolutions to finally stop biting my nails (actually it has been my resolution for the past 10 years) and I have shocked even myself by actually sticking to it! I'm determined to get them in tip top condition now and I've read many reviews about this being a miracle product for fixing weak nails. Just what the doctor ordered!

3) primer: clarins instant smooth self tanning - I'm a big fan of primers to create a smooth base for my foundation and I have heard many great things about the original clarins instant smooth perfecting touch and this one has added tanning benefits, bonus! I don't wear fake tan as I'm quite fair skinned so the upkeep is too much effort and I wouldn't want to go overboard and look ridiculous, but I'm up for anything to give an added glow to my skin so may give this a try.

4) face powder: by terry hyaluronic hydra powder - I never normally wear powder on my face. Ever. But Kate from ghostparties constant praise for this product has really made me consider the possibility of using powder pretty soon. Who doesn't want a flawless base?

5) lipstick: rimmel kate moss matte lipstick in 113 - I already have one of these lipsticks in a deep berry shade (107) and I just absolutely love the texture of it and the matte finish. This is the perfect natural nude shade which would be great for everyday wear.

6) illuminating powder: poudre signee de chanel - I've always used liquid or cream highlighters and although I love them I really want to try a powder highlighter to see how it compares. I spotted this chanel one whilst browsing through the spring 2013 collection online and yes I have been swayed by the packaging and the fact it's chanel . . . I'm a shallow product geek, so what?

Do you rate any of these products?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love your wishlist! I really want the Chanel highlighter too, but I don't think I'd be able to use it- it's too pretty xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear :) nice blog and cute selection! now follow you with pleasure;) you expect from me!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my paws on Fine One One, can't wait to try it!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried any of the above but on my 'to-buy' list is definitely the Chanel Illuminating Powder!

    Eda x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't need any of them, but they look beautiful. Lovely blog!

    fashionchocolate-esra.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OPI nail envy is next on my list!!
    Looks amazing ahh :)

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing list! I'm really excited to try the BeneFit Fine-One-One (love multi-taskers too!) and that Chanel highlighter looks incredible :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i swear by clarions
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the channel illuminating powder so bad!!! Sold out in debenhams today :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh that Chanel powder looks amazing!! New follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want the benefit fine-one-one!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really would like to try the Benefit fine-one-one! The tri-color stick is so cute and fun! These are all great looking products, if only I had a money tree to be able and try them all! :)
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig