Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Denim and Stripes


   
denim pinafore dress: miss selfridge
top: asos
hat: new look (old - similar here)
bag: vintage (similar here)
red ring: rock'n'rose
stag ring: galibardy (sold out - similar here)
socks: topshop
shoes: next (old)

Yay, I finally get to wear my new favourite dress after spending over a week in my work uniform :)
I've seen so many of these pinafore styles around at the moment but I'm so glad I spotted this one! It's the perfect mid-wash denim shade as I'm not a fan of dark denim but I think pale denim is more what I'd wear when the sun is shining! It's such a great length too - not too long so that my legs look really short but not so short that it's like 'woah slut' - just a nice mid-thigh length!
Though I do feel a bit like a farmers daughter in this outfit - think its the hat and all the green in the background!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love that Miss Selfridge pinarfore! It looks lovely on you :D x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think this looks great! The fedora and rings are such nice touches, and you're totally rocking the socks with sandals look :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Just discovered your blog. Its great, i love your fashion posts
    Big fan of the wedges and socks- you rock it!
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat and the shoes are so unique! The pinafore looks great o you :)
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a striped top with a denim dungaree dress! Not sure I could pull it off though! Such a nice outfit for spring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit - love the top, wedges and hat! :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love your stag ring and your outfit! very awesome <3

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit, I've got an obsession with pinafores atm :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Something like the dungaree dress is really hard to pull of but I think you got it perfect :)

    The January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig