Saturday, 23 February 2013

Checks and Studs


dress: christopher kane for topshop (old)
shirt: topshop (old - similar here)
bowler hat: topshop
denim gilet: customised zara (old - similar here)
necklace: ebay
bag: river island (old)
creepers: underground

Anyone remember the Christopher Kane for Topshop crocodile dress from yonks ago? Well I dug mine out today, don't know how it still fits but woo! Had to throw a shirt over it mind seen as it was abit windy today so I was hardly going to go sleeveless was I?!
I remember the first time I ever wore this, I went to someones birthday meal and another girl was wearing THE EXACT SAME DRESS! Normally that kind of situation can be covered up if you've styled it differently! Or wearing the same plain black dress for example may not be very noticeable . . . but 2 people wearing such a statement dress as this, with a HUGE crocodile head on the front, just wasn't going to go unnoticed! Quite cringe

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I really need a bowler hat!! Lovely outfit xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the hemline detail! And that bowler hat is super cute!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: A Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim gilet!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Like how you've mixed so many prints and fabrics. The plaid is great, as is the crocodile graphic. Looks great! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those awkward moments are the worst!!
    Really unusual dress though, I like it :)

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo I love this!
    Your little bag is so cute, I want it!
    I wonder if it'll be on ebay..?

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could probably get similar on ebay but I doubt you would find the exact same one as my mum got it for me about 10 years ago! x

      Delete
  7. argh i hate it when that happens haha. fab outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. such a fab jacket! I love anything with studs :) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh you look beauuudiful! the socks & creepers are really cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look the shoe's are awesome x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is so edgy and cool, I love it. Your vest is amazing, and looks great with this plaid shirt!
    Your blog is really great, and I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig