Thursday, 31 January 2013

Spring 2013 Beauty Trend: Glowing Skin

Spring 2013 Beauty Trend: Glowing Skin
moisturiser: origins vitazing
eye cream: origins ginzing
foundation: lancome teint miracle
concealer: ysl touche eclat
highlighter:benefit high beam

Here's a simple step-by-step guide I've done to help anyone wanting to achieve that glowing skin look that all the models were sporting on the catwalk for Spring 2013!
I have all these products and they are literally like my favourite products at the moment! Some I've been using for ages and a couple are fairly new purchases but I will put some reviews up soon xx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. nars bronzers are the best ones to get. i use mine daily.
    just came across your blog and its sooo lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! yeah I've got quite pale skin and the nars bronzer is the only one I've found that suits me X

      Delete
  2. Wow! Did you make that compilation of products? It looks like something out of a magazine! I'll have to check out some of your product recommendations ;).

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, yeah I did it on polyvore using images of the products I own! You should have a go yourself as polyvore is really easy to use :) X

      Delete
  3. Love how you've laid this out! Looks great and so helpful :)

    I definitely want to embrace the glowy skin look this spring... I have oily skin so have typically gone for a matte finish, but bright, dewy skin always looks so fresh and pretty. Really want to test out that Origins moisturizer.

    Really enjoying your blog- I'm your newest follower!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive
    a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely
    off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Here is my page nike free run 2 womens

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for all your comments! I read every single one of them :)

© AZTEC DOLL. All rights reserved.
Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig